
Well dear reader, I've got a few days off from my other creative 9-5 job because it's time to start prepping the house for the tour. We have to clean up the usual toy hazard through the house and move furniture to transform the space into a fantastic gallery. I took a bit of time off from cleaning this afternoon to build the above street banner holder ( I forgot to submit it to the banner committee people on time). I'm glad I keep wood scraps around. It should look striking during the tour.

My new business cards and pens also came in today. I'm absolutely thrilled with them. No more inkjet printing and cutting with exact-o knives. I wasn't sure how the pens would be ,so I only ordered 10. Now I wish I had ordered many more as give-outs. I think for now I'll reserve them for those who buy framed original peices. First come first serve.
I better get back to work. There is still so much to do and 2 days left to do it.
To come to the tour goto www.stouffvillestudiotour.com and download a map for directions. It's this weekend.
Steve
- Posted from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment