Sunday, December 11, 2011

A GREAT Day!!




I had my show at the Markham train station today. It was the 3rd annual Whistle Stop Christmas fair. There were many enthusiastic people who came to the show and they had wonderful things to say about my art.




I had a wonderful visit from a kind trio today, two of whom I met a few weeks ago while sketching at the Coffee Time on Progress Ave in Toronto while on my lunch. They asked questions about my artwork and were an absolute pleasure to talk too.

I also was the subject in the background of a Rogers TV promo for the program York Region Living. It was a media blitz for me because I was also filmed by a student reporter from Centennial college.

I may not have sold much but I'd say the day was a complete success and I look forward to it again next year.

Photo Credit in this post goes to George Dunbar

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment